How to Sleep Deeply and Wake Up Refreshed – Dr. Berg on Sleep Problems
In this video, Dr. Berg talks about all the possible reasons for not being able to sleep.
It is recommended to do long walks when you have sleeping problems. Potassium, Magnesium and Phosphorus are the key minerals for sleep and you can get it from leafy greens, vegetables and meat. Phosphorus is an accelerator of the nervous system and consuming too much protein and not enough vegetables could also cause problems with sleep.
He also discussed the things that could interfere with your sleep.
Reasons for Not Being Able to Sleep:
1. Coffee, Tea – Too much caffeine
2. Chocolate – It has stimulants
3. Over-training – Could cause high pulse rate at night.
4. Sitting on the computer all-day
5. Consuming too many refined carbs and sugar
6. Consuming too much protein and not enough vegetables.
7. Consuming too much fat at night
8. Excessive Thinking
9. Muscle Cramps
10. Digestion problems – SIBO, Bloating, Gas, Disruption in Bowels
11. Overactive Adrenal Glands – Adrenal helps regulate stress.
13. Bladder problems – Prostate, Menopause, Insulin Resistance
Possible Causes of High Pulse Rate:
1. Acidic pH
2. Potassium Deficiency – Potassium is a physiological tranquilizer that calms the nervous system down.
Things that Prevent You from Going to Sleep:
• Watching TV before going to bed
• EMF – Electromagnetic Field
• Light – Darkness stimulates a sleep hormone called melatonin.
• Breathing – Slow down your inhalation and exhalation in 5 seconds to calm down your nervous system.
Key Minerals for Sleep:
• Phosphorus – Meat, fish, and eggs
Talk to a Product Advisor to find the best product for you!
Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Dr. Berg’s products. Product Advisors are available Monday through Friday 8am-6pm and Saturday 9am-5pm EST.
* At this time, we no longer offer Keto Consulting and our Product Advisors will only be advising on which product is best for you and advise on how to take them.
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss #ketosis
Blue Apron is a better way to cook. Blue Apron sends all the ingredients for inventive yet simple weeknight meals to customers weekly. Guaranteed Fresh, people are getting back into the kitchen and enjoying cooking again!
PALEO POWDER FOODS:
Great tasting, versatile seasonings and breadless breadings formulated to enhance the flavor of any dish – Certified Paleo, AIP, Whole30 Approved, Low-FODMAP – Paleo Powder Foods.
BUY 3 GET $7.99 OFF ONE LIFESTYLE SEASONING PRODUCT.:
USE MY COUPON CODE : PALEOBONUS .