I’m going to share surprising ways to speed up fat-burning and stay in fat-burning mode.
Get Dr. Berg D3 & K2 Vitamin here: 🛒 OR
Nutritional Yeast Tablets: 🛒 OR
Vitamin D3 for Sleep:
How to Relax (Breathing Technique for Stress):
Melatonin, the Most Important Antioxidant:
0:00 Introduction: Speed up fat-burning
1:40 How to tell if you’re burning fat
4:40 Things that affect fat-burning
7:20 How to burn fat fast
18:45 Check out my video on melatonin!
In this video, I want to give you all of the knowledge you need to lose weight, get into fat-burning, and stay in fat-burning.
Most people are running on stored sugar—they’re not tapping into fat. It takes between one to three months to become fully fat-adapted. But these tips can help speed up this process.
How to know if you’re fat-adapted:
1. You can go longer between meals without hunger
2. You no longer crave carbs
3. You’re energy is stable, and you have more energy
4. Your mental activity is enhanced, and your mood is elevated
5. You have increased endurance during exercise
6. You’re sleeping better
Different variables affect your ability to burn fat. But you have the ability to affect every one of these variables.
The more you control these factors, the more you can control your ability to burn fat, your metabolism, your quality of life, and your level of health.
How to speed up fat-burning:
• Do HIIT only once or twice per week with plenty of recovery.
2. Take apple cider vinegar before bed
• Mix 4 to 6 oz. of water with 1 Tbsp. ACV and drink this about an hour before bed.
3. Improve your sleep
• Take vitamin D3 with vitamin K2 and B1 or nutritional yeast before bed, try a breathing technique (from my video), take a nap.
4. Lower your stress
• Take a long walk in nature, take nutritional yeast, expose yourself to infrared light, do physical work.
5. Stay consistent with lowering your carbs
• Don’t cheat on your diet, and check your A1C.
6. Do intermittent fasting
• In the beginning, consume more fat at the end of your meal to fast longer. Once you’re fat-adapted, reduce your fat. When you’ve hit your goal, add more fat to maintain your weight. Don’t go below 75 g of fat per day.
7. Consume nutrient-dense foods
• Do Healthy Keto® with quality nutrient-dense foods.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 57, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG'S SHOP:
Follow us on FACEBOOK:
Send a Message to his team:
ABOUT DR. BERG:
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss #ketolifestyle
Thanks for watching! Try these tips to speed up fat-burning.