keto meal plan – Dr. Berg’s Meals and Intermittent Fasting Pattern
This is what I eat, as well as my intermittent fasting pattern to help give you an idea of what you might want to do on the healthy keto diet.
– What to eat on keto
– My meals and intermittent fasting pattern
In this video, I’m going to share with you my eating and intermittent fasting routine. If you’re looking for an example keto meal plan, or you’re wondering what to eat on keto, this keto-friendly meal plan really works for me.
My intermittent fasting routine:
• I wake up at 5:00 am, and I go to bed at 10:30 pm (with intermittent fasting I need less sleep).
• I try to keep my meals within a 3-4 hour window so that I have around 20-21 hours of fasting.
• At 5 am, I have a small cup of organic coffee with grass-fed half & half or heavy cream and one packet of xylitol.
• At 6 am I’ll have around 12-16 ounces of water with 1-2 ounces of organic lemon juice, and I will take my vitamins.
• I have my first meal between 1 and 3 pm.
• I have my second meal between 5 and 6 pm.
Meal 1 Example
• 4 pasture-raised organic eggs
• 4 ounces of organic bacon
• 3 ounces of high-quality European organic grass-fed cheese (I like sheep cheese and goat cheese)
• ¼ cup olives
• 1 tomato
Meal 2 Example
• A Big Salad (7 to 10 cups): Lettuce, bell pepper, tomato, cabbage, kale, parmesan cheese, olive oil, balsamic vinaigrette
• A Protein (7 oz.): Sardines (with bones and skin), shrimp, grass-fed hot dogs, organic grass-fed burger, wild-caught salmon, or steak
• Nuts: Pecans or pistachios
Talk to a Product Advisor to find the best product for you!
Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Dr. Berg’s products. Product Advisors are available Monday through Friday 8am-6pm and Saturday 9am-5pm EST.
* At this time, we no longer offer Keto Consulting and our Product Advisors will only be advising on which product is best for you and advise on how to take them.
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full-time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Thanks for watching! This is what I do for my meals, as well as my intermittent fasting pattern—you might want to do something similar!
40 EASY CARNIVORE DIET RECIPES
PALEO POWDER FOODS