Fix Plantar Fasciitis Instantly (NO MORE HEEL PAIN!)
“My pain went from 10 to 0!” Find out how these four easy remedies have helped dozens get rid of plantar fasciitis fast.
– Introduction: How to get rid of plantar fasciitis
– Stretch the opposite muscles
– Avoid pro-inflammatory foods
– Take vitamin D3
– Do intermittent fasting
– Thanks for watching
In this video, we’re going to talk about how to get rid of plantar fasciitis fast.
Many treatments for plants fasciitis involve pain killers, steroids, orthotics, toxic injections, and serious procedures. However, I’m going to show you some effective home remedies.
Try these four ways to get rid of plantar fasciitis:
1. Stretch the opposite muscles
• Rate your pain from 0 to 10
• Sit with your foot crossed over your knee
• Grab your toes and stretch your foot downward (not upward!)
• Stretch and relax your foot 10 times
• Rate your pain again from 0 to 10
2. Avoid all pro-inflammatory foods
• Reduce refined sugar and carbs
• Eliminate junk food
• Avoid refined oils and omega-6 fatty acids (like vegetable oils in salad dressings)
3. Get more vitamin D3 (10,000 to 20,000IUs daily)
4. Do intermittent fasting (avoid frequent eating)
Give these tips a try, and let me know how they work for you in the comments below.
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss #ketolifestyle
Thanks for watching. I hope this helped explain how to get rid of plantar fasciitis quickly. I’ll see you in the next video.
40 EASY CARNIVORE DIET RECIPES
PALEO POWDER FOODS